ICALP 2020 on Saarland Informatics Campus
The 47th International Colloquium on Automata, Languages and Programming (ICALP 2020), the main European conference in Theoretical Computer Science and annual meeting of the European Association for Theoretical Computer Science (EATCS), originally planned to be held in Beijing (China), is now planned to take place on Saarland Informatics Campus in Saarbrücken, Germany, in the period July 8-11, with satellite workshops on July 6-7, and in co-location with LICS 2020.
- Submission: Feb 12, 2020, anywhere on Earth, extended to February 18, 2020, 6am GMT
- Notification: April 15, 2020
- Camera ready: April 28, 2020
- Conference: July 8-11, 2020
- Workshops: July 6-7, 2020
Program Committee Chair
- Holger Hermanns (Saarbrücken, Germany) and Xiaotie Deng (Beijing, China)
ICALP 2020 and LICS 2020 will be held online. More info follows.