2020 on Saarland Informatics Campus
The 47th International Colloquium on Automata, Languages and Programming (ICALP 2020), the main European conference in Theoretical Computer Science and annual meeting of the European Association for Theoretical Computer Science (EATCS), has originally been planned to be held in Beijing (China), and then moved Saarland Informatics Campus in Saarbrücken, Germany. Due to the pandemic, the symposium is now held online in the period July 8-11, with satellite workshops on July 6-7, and in virtual co-location with LICS 2020.
- Submission: Feb 12, 2020, anywhere on Earth, extended to February 18, 2020, 6am GMT
- Notification: April 15, 2020
- Camera ready: April 28, 2020
- Conference: July 8-11, 2020
- Workshops: July 6-7, 2020
Best Paper Awards
- Track A: Pawel Gawrychowski, Shay Mozes and Oren Weimann. Minimum cut in O(m log^2 n) time.
- Track B: David Barozzini, Lorenzo Clemente, Thomas Colcombet and Paweł Parys. Cost automata, safe schemes, and downward closures.
Best Student Papers Awards
- Track A: Aditya Potukuchi. A spectral bound on hypergraph discrepancy.
- Track B: Erik Paul. Finite sequentiality of finitely ambiguous max-plus tree automata.
Best Video Award
- Radoslaw Piórkowski. Timed Games and Deterministic Separability.
Program Committee Chair
- Holger Hermanns (Saarbrücken, Germany) and Xiaotie Deng (Beijing, China)